How To Reduce Video Quality On Telegram
Do you need to reduce video quality on Telegram?
Usually to reduce or compress video by yourself is impossible with most apps, you would need to download a different app to use to reduce the quality of the video or compress the video.
Well, when you compress a video the size drops, and the quality automatically gets reduced, so that ultimately gets the job done.
Telegram does have so many amazing features including one that lets you reduce video quality in the app without the need to download another app to help you reduce video quality.
Telegram is the only one of its kind when it comes to sending and receiving messages while it offers other features like compressing file sizes and reducing video and image quality, among other unique features.
Then let's take a look at “How to reduce video quality in telegram", guide will cover everything you need to know about this process.
How To Reduce Video Quality In Telegram?
To reduce video quality in Telegram first you have to create a channel or a group, but creating a channel works best for it.
So you need to create a channel where you can act as reducing video quality, a channel works best because you will be alone there with no interruption.
So you need to create a channel because you will have to replicate sending a message to reduce the quality of a video, picture, or file.
How To Create A Channel On Telegram
- Open your telegram app on your mobile phone and click on the pen icon in a blue circle found at the bottom right of your screen.
- Here you will find three options just above your contact list in telegram.
- That is “New Group", “New Secret Chat" and “New Channel", select “New Channel" and name it whatever you like then click the mark icon at the top right corner to save it, then you will see two other options like “Private Channel” and “Public Channel".
- Select a private channel as that works better because it is limited, and that is all, your new channel has been created.
Reducing Video Quality
Now that you have created a channel, you can proceed to reduce the quality of the video you want.
- Click on the camera icon if you want to send a video or picture to the channel, this will bring up a mini gallery.
- Check for the video you wish to reduce its quality and select it.
- A page will appear with the video you have chosen, chose the video option that has “With HD written on it".
- A new page will open up, on this new page, you will see a horizontal bar that has the words “Smaller Size and Higher Quality" written on it.
- You can adjust the horizontal bar to the size you want for your video to be in.
- Select the “Done" option after you are done adjusting at the bottom right corner of your screen, and then click the “Send" button covered in a blue circle at the bottom right corner.
- Your video will then be sent to the channel and you can then save the video to your gallery.
Save The Compressed Video To Your Gallery
Open your telegram app on your mobile device, click on the channel you created, tap on the compressed video, click on the three dots at the top right corner, and select the “Save To Gallery” option, this will save the video to your gallery.
Then you can send the video to whoever you wish to on Telegram or any other platform.
Or you can share the compressed video from your channel with anybody or any group you want on Telegram.
When you reduce the quality of a video on telegram it reduces the file size as well, but you mustn't send such a video when you wish to present a good video for professional work.
The compressed video is okay to share among friends and family because it would not matter to them.
Also reducing the quality of a video on telegram can be done without being connected to the internet.
So you can reduce the quality of any video at any time you want without worry no matter the size of the video, and it can also be done for pictures and files as well.
To reduce video quality on Telegram you have to follow the two-way process of first creating a group or channel, using a channel is always better.
After creating the channel, you can then reduce the quality of any video you want in the channel.
You can save and send the reduced video quality to anyone on Telegram and other platforms as well, this feature on Telegram serves a lot of people who are into video editing and all.
That is all you need to know about “How to reduce video quality in Telegram", the answer provided in this guide can help you with reducing any video quality you want in Telegram.